Are you looking for witty ideas with which to personalize your t-shirts? Then you have come to the correct place. No more serious phrases and prints with which to personalize t-shirts: spring has arrived, summer is upon us, and everywhere there is a desire for lightness. To greet the arrival of the new season, there is nothing better than a little joy. Here are ten funny phrases with which to Personalize Your T-Shirts that will be appreciated by your customers, partners or collaborators.
Space for happiness…
- “The proof that there are other forms of intelligent life in the universe is that they have not yet contacted us “. This sentence is by Bill Watterson, an American cartoonist of the famous strip “Calvin & Hobbes.
- “Life expectancy would make a giant leap if vegetables had a smell as good as bacon”. Doug Larson, an American journalist who died in 2017, said so.
- “I love humanity; it’s the people I can’t stand! ”, is a phrase by Charles Schulz, the creator of Snoopy and the timeless Peanuts.
- “You understand that you are getting older when the candles cost more than the cake”: this maxim is by the British actor, singer and radio host Bob Hope. The man has a real resume of all respect in terms of funny phrases, and it is not said that you will not find someone else always said by him.
- “I don’t know if God exists. But if it exists, I hope it has a good excuse. “Who said that? The famous director Woody Allen…. for a Sympathetic T-Shirt!
- “Everyone must believe in something. I believe I will drink beer. “This hilarious phrase – and mirror of the current situation of many people in the world – does not have an author. It has been said by some genius in the past and passed down from generation to generation.
- Twitter is a magnificent container from which one can draw to find incredible pearls. This is one of those: “Remember that with this story of ‘We are too different to be together’, today we would not have the veal tonnato “.
- “Some engagements end happily, others with marriage”. This optimistic phrase was told by Robert Lembke, a German TV presenter who apparently didn’t have much luck in the love world.
- “Artificial intelligence cannot beat natural stupidity“. In the age of technological advancement, this phrase was spoken by Sullivan’s Lemma. And it couldn’t be more appropriate.
- Mark Twain is one of the most famous writers in the world. It is not surprising, therefore, that he has produced beautiful phrases that also make people laugh. Want an example? Here it is: “I prefer Paradise for the climate, Hell for the company”. How not to agree with him?